» Life & Wealth Planner Needed
Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:17 pm by ramesh1184

» Protection For All
Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:24 pm by ramesh1184

» Insurance For Senior Citizens with Medical Illness
Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:16 pm by ramesh1184

» Am I crazy for the football?
Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:21 pm by vijaya

» Anyone know anout the KLIBOR housing loan??
Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:30 pm by chanseeying

» For Newbies.
Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:33 am by vijaya

» graphic cartoon 3
Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:52 pm by susanyee

» Where buy spiritual books in KL
Sun May 25, 2014 6:56 pm by kamaferro

» Bollywood Sarees Online
Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:30 pm by VivekBaid

» Gangasaris.com-Buy Georgette Printed Sarees @ 999 only
Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:27 pm by Gangasaris

» **Free Store Concept**
Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:22 pm by daranzone

» Interesting Websites.
Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:28 am by jeevaan

» Placing your business Online?
Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:22 am by jeevaan

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Require info regarding tamil school

Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:52 pm by Positivevibe

I just moved from Chennai, I am looking for admission for my 6 year old kid.
After my extensive search, understand that I can place my kid only in international school, as both of us are holding only professional visa.

Can someone suggest me, if there is any private or tamil school which will admit foreign national?

Comments: 0

Private Tuition

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:59 am by VJeyaa

Do you send your kids to private tuition after school or do you teach them yourselves? What are the pros and cons of sending kids to private tuition after school? Is it an unnecessary burden for the kids or is it seen as much needed assistance for the kids in terms of education?

Comments: 13

Want yr children’s get straight AAA’s in exam?

Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:10 am by nimmi

SCORE A PROGRAMME
1.What is Score A Programme™?
Score A Programme™ is a fully interactive and effective programme to help students Be Exam Ready And Score A’s™.

2.What is "Input Learning™"?
"Input Learning™" is putting information into your "Neuron". Reading, studying, listening and memorizing are "Input Learning™". Too many students only carry out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 16

NOW EVERYONE CAN STUDY

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:30 pm by maskki

Dear All ;

Are you

1. Working in a private sector

2. No increment or cannot move to higher position because no paper qualifications

3. Having less than 3 credits in your SPM / MCE examination

4. Above 21 years of age

5. interested to continue your studies

WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU ...

Please browse our website www.riverbankacademy.com.my , you can find the solutions to your questions. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

INDIAN YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - VOCATIONAL SKILLS CAREER CERTIFICATE PROGRAM BY OUM

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:34 pm by maskki

Dear All ;

Hi , I'm Mahendran from RIVERBANK ACADEMY SDN BHD.

As you know we have established ourselves as centre for SKILLS LEARNING AND KNOWLEDGE DEVELOPMENT (SKILD) and it is located in Kajang. We are now embarking ourselves to be a full competency based education service provider. One of our latest project is with PKSM as training provider for their Empowerment program in Bentong.

We would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tamil School

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:36 pm by VJeyaa

Lets discuss about the pros and cons about Tamil eductaion. Would you send your kids to the Tamil school and why you would or wouldnt?

Comments: 13

Mastering the Law of Attraction < Must not miss this>>

Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:28 pm by gowri

Vanakam nanbargaley,

Something which will benefit for our community . I have attended the first session and I find it useful and practical. It's all about our life ..our thoughts ..

I am sharing with you all ...if got time please attend .

Organised by Malaysia Hindu Sangam .

Title : Mastering the Law of Attraction To Succeed in Career and Entrepreneurship.

Date : 6th …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Bogus Universities & fake degrees

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:07 pm by frags

A follow up to the discussion we started way back in the little india days. I found this one article dated Jan 2008 about the now famous International Irish University which i was following closely. It was quite an elaborate operation with graduation ceremonies etc.

Now the website is empty.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/7175730.stm

The IIU, which has 5,000 students …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Private School

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:41 pm by VJeyaa

Can someone from the education line give me some pointers about private schooling? I have been thinking about this recently as my daughter has come of enrollment age to the primary school. My current considerations are:

1. Sekolah Sri Murni
2. Sekolah Sri Chempaka
3. Convent Bukit Nenas (my personal preference)

We are also thinking of registering to a nearby Govt school, as a "just in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

Top posters
mirugam (1799)

rishi (1390)

purple matrix (917)

Revam (838)

VJeyaa (818)

aPPLe (633)

Chello (619)

Kon_Roy (593)

yankee (448)

~Anchal~ (329)

Avoid Botox... Get the originall Vitamin C serum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avoid Botox... Get the originall Vitamin C serum

Post by gayagal on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:04 pm

hi are you looking for Vitamin C serum for your face?
> buzz...
> keep healthy and shiny face.
> - remove wrinkles
> - remove fine lines
> - repair sun damaged skin
> - keep youthfull skin
> - very safe and clinically tested /proven
> - very reasonable price
>
> buzz me..for the best vitamin c serum... NO MORE INJECTION !!!!!!!

some informations about ppl whom using BOTOX (side effects)

What is Botox®? Botox® injections are a diluted form of botulism which is injected into facial muscles to paralyze or weaken the muscles that form wrinkles.

Results of Botox® Injections Results are normally seen within a few days. The results generally last 3-4 months and require occasional touchups.

Side Effects of Botox - for the consumer Botox

Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Botox:

Anxiety; back pain; dizziness; drowsiness; dry eyes; dry mouth; eye irritation; facial pain; flu-like symptoms; headache; inability to focus eyes; increased cough; nausea; neck pain; pain, redness, swelling, or tenderness at the injection site; runny nose; sensitivity to light; sweating; upset stomach; weakness of the muscles at or near the injection site.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Botox:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bleeding at the injection site; chest pain; difficulty swallowing; drooping of the upper eyelid; eyelid swelling; fever; irregular heartbeat; paralysis; pneumonia; seizures; shortness or breath; speech changes or problems; unusual weakness; vision changes.

Botox Cosmetic

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Botox Cosmetic:

Anxiety; back pain; dizziness; drowsiness; dry eyes; dry mouth; eye irritation; facial pain; flu-like symptoms; headache; inability to focus eyes; increased cough; nausea; neck pain; pain, redness, swelling, or tenderness at the injection site; runny nose; sensitivity to light; sweating; upset stomach; weakness of the muscles at or near the injection site.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Botox Cosmetic:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bleeding at the injection site; chest pain; difficulty swallowing; drooping of the upper eyelid; eyelid swelling; fever; irregular heartbeat; paralysis; pneumonia; seizures; shortness or breath; speech changes or problems; unusual weakness; vision changes.

By body system

General side effects

In general, side effects occur in the first week following administration of botulinum toxin type A and are generally transient; however, there are some reports of several months duration.
Other side effects

Dysphagia is a commonly reported adverse event following treatment of cervical dystonia with all botulinum toxins. Patients or caregivers should be advised to seek immediate medical attention if swallowing, speech, or respiratory difficulties occur.
Other side effects have rarely included spontaneous reports of death with and without an association to a significant debility or anaphylaxis.

Other side effects reported during treatment for cervical dystonia have included dysphagia (19%) and headache (11%). Flu syndrome, oral dryness, fever, and speech disorder have been reported in 2% to 10% of patients. Dysphonia has been reported rarely.

Other side effects reported during treatment for primary axillary hyperhidrosis have included non-axillary sweating, infection, pharyngitis, flu syndrome, headache, and fever in 3% to 10% of patients.

Other side effects reported during treatment for glabellar lines have included headache (13.3%), pain in the face (2.2%), flu syndrome (2%), back pain (1%), tooth disorder (1%), and accidental injury (0.7%).
Respiratory side effects

Respiratory side effects reported during treatment for cervical dystonia have included respiratory infection (12%). Increased cough and rhinitis have been reported in 2% to 10% of patients. Dyspnea has been reported rarely.

Respiratory side effects reported during treatment for glabellar lines have included respiratory infection (3.5%), bronchitis (1.5%), sinusitis (1.5%), pharyngitis (1.2%), sinus infection (0.7%), laryngitis (0.7%), rhinitis (0.7%), and dyspnea (0.7%).
Ocular side effects

A study for the treatment of blepharospasm with an average dose of 33 units per eye injected at 3 to 5 sites reported ptosis in 20.8% of patients with only one case being classified as severe.

A case of acute angle closure glaucoma was reported in a patient within 1 day of treatment for blepharospasm. The patient recovered 4 months later following laser iridotomy and trabeculectomy.
Ocular side effects reported during treatment for cervical dystonia have rarely included diplopia and ptosis.

Ocular side effects reported during treatment for blepharospasm have included ptosis (20.8%), superficial punctate keratitis (6.3%), and eye dryness (6.3%). Irritation, tearing, lagophthalmos, photophobia, ectropion, keratitis, diplopia, and entropion have also been reported. A single case of acute angle closure glaucoma has been reported.

Ocular side effects reported during treatment for strabismus have included ptosis, vertical deviation, spatial disorientation, double vision, past-pointing, vitreous hemorrhage (1 case), retrobulbar hemorrhage, pupillary change, anterior segment ischemia (1 case).

Ocular side effects reported during treatment for glabellar lines have included blepharoptosis (3.2%).
Nervous system side effects

Nervous system side effects reported during treatment for cervical dystonia have included dizziness and drowsiness in 2% to 10% of patients. Numbness has been reported rarely.

Nervous system side effects reported during treatment for primary axillary hyperhidrosis have included anxiety (3% to 10%).

Nervous system side effects reported during treatment for hyperhidrosis have included VII nerve disorder (2 cases), focal facial paralysis, syncope, and exacerbation of myasthenia gravis.

Nervous system side effects reported during treatment for glabellar lines have included dizziness (1.2%), paresthesia (1%), anxiety (0.7%), and twitch (0.7%).
The manufacturer reports two cases of VII nerve disorder. The first case, aphakic eye, resulted in perforation and required corneal grafting. The second case, reduced blinking, occurred following injection of botulinum toxin type A into the orbicularis muscle and resulted in serious corneal exposure, persistent epithelial defect, and corneal ulceration.
Musculoskeletal side effects

Musculoskeletal side effects reported during treatment for cervical dystonia have included neck pain (11%). Back pain, asthenia, and hypertonia have been reported in 2% to 10% of patients. Stiffness has been reported rarely.

Musculoskeletal side effects reported during treatment for primary axillary hyperhidrosis have included neck or back pain (3% to 10%)

Musculoskeletal side effects reported during treatment for glabellar lines have included muscle weakness (2%).
Cardiovascular side effects

Cardiovascular side effects have rarely included arrhythmia and myocardial infarction; however, a causal relationship with botulinum toxin type A has not been determined.

Cardiovascular side effects reported during treatment for cervical dystonia have included a single case of brachial plexopathy.

Cardiovascular side effects reported during treatment for glabellar lines have included hypertension (1%).
A female patient developed brachial plexopathy 2 days following administration of botulinum toxin type A 120 units for the treatment of cervical dystonia.
Hypersensitivity side effects

The manufacturer reports a single fatal case of anaphylaxis involving botulinum toxin A diluted with lidocaine; however, a causal agent was not established.
Hypersensitivity side effects have rarely included anaphylaxis, urticaria, soft tissue edema, and dyspnea.
Local side effects

Swelling of the eyelid skin may last several days following treatment for blepharospasm.
Local side effects reported during treatment for cervical dystonia have included soreness at the injection site (2% to 10%).

Local side effects reported during treatment for primary axillary hyperhidrosis have included injection site pain and hemorrhage in 3% to 10% of patients.

Local side effects reported during treatment for blepharospasm have included swelling of the eyelid skin.

Local side effects reported during treatment for glabellar lines have included pain (1.7%) and edema (1.5%) at the injection site.

Hepatic side effects

Hepatic side effects reported during treatment for glabellar lines have included abnormal liver function tests (0.7%).

gayagal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avoid Botox... Get the originall Vitamin C serum

Post by VJeyaa on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:14 pm

What the heck is a Botok?

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2008-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirugam on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:41 pm

thank u for the info.....but i heard that malaysian gov did not approve vitamin c injection....there are some side effects too...like kidney failure. Further more, vitamin c is soluble and the excess gets eliminated through urine right?....
mirugam
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Number of posts : 1799
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rishi on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 pm

too much vit c is not good, can cause problem
rishi
Forum Guru